im back

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I took a long time away from the lifestyle to really think. I had some problems on cm with some not so nice people but i think that is over now. I have only been back for all of two days and I have already talked to a few people that have made me change my mind about the sincerity of those on cm. yes there are alot of fakes and losers on there however there are also some decent ones. this makes me feel much better.

now for a bit of info on me.
I did at one time have a fake profile. I wasn't on there to get off or play games with people but more just to see what was out there before putting myself all out there. Everyone has heard the horror stories of women that end up dead or seriously injured. i wanted to test the waters i guess before getting into anything serious. I have already apologized to those that I wasn't truthful with in the past and since then I have began my real time experience.

I would consider myself more of a switch however after some experimenting I have realized that there is much much more domme in me than subbie. yes I love to get spanked however I'm bossy and a tad bit sadistic. To me there is nothing better than a cute little subbie begging for my mercy hehe! I will still switch on occasion but as far as relationships I am only looking for ltr with a subbie.

0 comments: