6-20-08

Friday, June 20, 2008

The bitch is a fucking liar!!! ok I'm going to try to calm down enough so I can write this while making some sort of sense here....
So the new manager at work claimed the other week that she has always working in apparel.
which I find funny because last night she comes up to me around ten and started talking down to me. she said "This is the time of night when you need to start coming up with a game plan. what have you done over here?" She was pretty much acting like I was being a slacker and didn't know what I was doing. She went on to say that if everyone else can get done with their department then I should be able to. I find this extremely funny. not only is my department at least twice the size of all the other ones, I get the most traffic in my department, and I get the most returns. We are talking at least three or four times as many returns. Not to mention that when I walked into work I was left with three carts of returns. (I'm not supposed to have any at all!!!) If she had been working in apparel for as long as she has said she has then she wouldn't have made a stupid uninformed comment like that. I told the girls I was working with what she had said and they just started laughing! When I first worked with her I really thought that we had finally gotten a good manager but I have been proved wrong. She apparently doesn't understand. When it gets close to the weekend it gets very busy over there. If you come at ten yeah it's going to look like crap. It's kind of hard to perfect an area and keep it that way when you have customers ever two feet. What really got to me is she was talking down to me like I was a child or had never worked in that department before. Everything she was saying were things that I not only already knew but was currently doing. She would have known that if she would just open up her eyes.

I didn't say much but I think she could tell that I was upset so she kind of just stayed away from me. When she came back to do the zone checks at the end of the night she said "Wow you really got it together!" At this time I was too tired and pissed to hold my tongue so I said," Yeah it's amazing what you can do when the customers are finally gone!" I would like to see her work that department with all of the customers and keep it as perfect as she expects it. She is obviously an idiot. but she did my zone check and had no complaints so I think I showed her that I'm not some slacker. I run my fat ass up and down there and I have had a couple of the managers say that the department is at its best when I close. It just gets on my nerves when a manager will talk down to someone when they have no idea what they are even talking to. The only thing she accomplished was making herself look like a fool.

She said she is only on overnights for ten weeks so after that I won't have to deal with her too much. She seems nice enough but she just tries to act like she knows what she is talking about when she obviously doesn't.

ok I'm done ranting.

0 comments: