grr

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

just earlier today I was writing about how I had talked to a couple good nice people on cm. then I spend a long time talking to a potential subbie and he goes poof. wont even tell me why he doesn't want to talk anymore. His name on cm is jakeryan858585. his yahoo is losersissyboy2001.
we talked for what seemed like forever. everything seemed to be going just fine. and get this he offers to give me a tribute! I never asked for it. of course im like sure. then poof! then I try the number he gave me and of course it is disconnected. I tried emailing him to tell him that I never really expected any tributes before he mentioned it. that is absolutely not necessary in order to serve me but he is refusing to be an adult and try to give me an explanation for his behavior.

I have spent enough time in this lifestyle to know that there are plenty of people that make plans to meet and then never show up. It's not like this is a rare occurrence, however I am feeling so depressed right now. I am trying to figure this all out. He seemed so sincere, and we seemed to really be a perfect match. perhaps I am just too gullible or too trusting. I try to think that people are generally good. Well anyways I am still talking to a couple of other guys so hopefully something works out.

0 comments: