6-16-08

Monday, June 16, 2008

work is driving me nuts. I like working there however there is so much drama. everyday there is something else going on over there that just makes me want to slap someone. yesterday was impossibly slow and I had to be there earlier than usual so I was hoping to get out earlier since I was done early. so I get all done and the manager says the clothes need to be finger spaced. I'm like are you kidding me? so I have to go around the whole fucking department and make sure that the clothes are all separated. like I have fucking time for that. mind you she wasn't this picky with everyone else. But from what I have been told the other girls that I was working with were hired in by her so they are like her little pets. That is what pisses me off more than anything. If your going to be a perfectionist fine. that is actually a great trait for a manager to have. However it is just wrong and rude for you to pick favorites. that is the worst possible trait that a manager can have.
Then of course I'm stuck working with the laziest people in history. I helped with some of their work but they were pretty much expecting me to stay around and keep helping them. The way I see it is why should I do my job all day for them to just stand around talking. Then they expect me to help them because they get to the end of the night and they are like "O my God I still have all this work to do!" well duh, if you stand around for four or five hours fuck yeah your going to be behind. I know, this train of thought takes real brilliance. Not to mention that every single time I either ask them to help me or they are told to by a manager they never come help me. not once. so why should I. So fuck yeah I left them. I used to be real nice and try to help but not anymore.


myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

0 comments: